Sunday, April 9, 2017

Daily Draw: Ten of Wands

Before I went to turn over my card for the daily draw (which I had admittedly skipped a couple of days on), I felt nervous. I had done my huge reading and the cards made me feel quite enlightened, but what if I got another reversal? Or even worse, another reversed Major Arcana? But no. When I flipped the card over, it was the Ten of Wands.

There is a certain association with this card; it is often one of weight and, to use the word Siolo uses in her guidebook a lot, a burden. But at the same time, the card is often about new horizons and beginnings. 

I couldn't help but think that the cards were trying to tell me that I have a lot of weight on my shoulders what with this feeling that I need to learn how to control my emotions quickly, but that ultimately, it will be okay. I signed up for this journey and it won't be easy, but it will certainly be worth it. 

On that front, it's worth mentioning that I am already beginning to feel much better. Anxiety has started to fade, all the silly worries I had about other things, especially my relationship, have faded. I have a lot more work to do: specifically in not letting my emotions rule me in situations where they are heightened. However, for the time being, I feel happier and I trust myself to make the right decisions and to listen to my intuition more than my fear in the future.

The cards, on all accounts, seem to support me in this.

- Erebella

No comments:

Post a Comment